If you ever get to recieve an *.sld file and you need to use it for your Dialux project, what will you do?
The steps below will guide you in how to do just that.
1. Please save the *.SLD files to your hard drive.
2. Once inside Dialux program, start a new project then follow the steps below:
3. Go to Luminaire Selection > My Database
4. Once the My Database opens, click on Import
5. Choose “All Files” in Files of Type
6. Find its location and select the saved *.sld files.
7. Click Open. The file will now be included in the database.
8. Select the included file in the Article Number List.
9. Click “Apply”. The file will then be ready to use in the Project.
Or if you want, you can view this slideshow too.